If you’re doing a lot of sales via email, then you know how important it is to get emails in your prospects’ inbox at the right time.
Oftentimes sales people now work at unusual business hours but don’t want to send emails at that time.
Here’s a list of sales apps that you can use to schedule emails to be sent later:
- Cirrus Insight: An app that syncs your emails in Salesforce. Learn more about their send later feature here.
- FollowUp.cc: A little app that makes it super easy to create follow up reminders for emails from within Gmail, keeps track of email opens and also has a send later feature.
- Hubspot CRM: They have a freemium tool that allows you to do a lot of things up to a certain limit, one of them being scheduling emails.
- Streak CRM: A lightweight CRM that also has a send email later feature.
- YesWare: An email software app for sales people with a send later feature.